07/07/2011

Underneath are feet crystals grow like plants . . .


Last Sunday I went to see the one and only Björk !!! She played a little concert in Manchester as part of MIF. It was art!

The Tesla Coil produced beautiful lightenings in sync with the synth, the choir sang eerie, clashing harmonies, and the screens were showing a seal being consumed by starfish, all of which was narrated by David Attemborough during interludes. . . .Fucking EPIC!
I felt like I was having the strangest dream but I definitely didn't want to wake up. . .  I can't wait for the album or the videos!

There's one song already resealed and it's beautifully called 'Crystalline'. And it goes 'Underneath are feet, crystals grow like plants(...)Internal Nebula'. Been listening to the song loads! And been very inspired. . . So decided to make another t-shirt!

Nebula is an interstellar cloud of dust and gases

I found this fabric I had bought yonks ago. The print reminds me of the effect you get when working with brusho inks. ALSO it reminded me of a Nebula and Opals. Very beautiful fabric.

These are some of the pictures I worked into the main collage. I took them in a world museum in London a while back:


No comments:

Post a Comment