09/07/2011

Lights, lights

The other night I was in a real great mood thanks to certain someone. I wanted to make a veil/mask from white tulle I had. I made one out of faux fur a while back for my Final Major Project but this time I was in a mood to make something light and eerie...

Here's the mask on my face before the edit:
I embroidered the mask with silver thread. Initially they were meant to be twinkles but then when I put the mask on, it kind of looked like cracked glass. 
Still following the 'light' theme, I worked in an image of rollercoatser lighting into the picture and set the saturation up quite high- btw that's my photoshop lingo hahah. . . I'm still a rookie so let it go...
The finished piece reminds me of Bjork's 'Hyperballad' Video-the layered imagery and lots of little lights. 

Cheap&Nasty- Ad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment